Please read carefully the following rules and regulations as failure to comply could result in disqualification.
- Entries will be processed on a first come, first based service.
- A Reservation without a deposit will not guarantee a space. As the Festival fills up, you will be contacted to make a deposit immediately.
- All entries MUST be PAID in FULL before the week of the EVENT.
- Payments must be made with Credit Card. No Certified Checks, Personal Checks or Money Orders are accepted.
- NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED- FOR ANY REASON.
- NO PHONE, FAXED OR MAILED entries will be accepted.
- All entries must have the correct NAMES, AGES, and PERFORMANCE LEVEL of the contestants.NO CHANGES WILL BE PERMITTED 10 DAYS PRIOR THE EVENT, OR AT THE EVENT.
- The name of the routine cannot be the same as the Name of the Studio.
- No dancer may compete as an independent entry if 17 years old or younger. A studio must be registered.
- We reserve the right to limit to TWO SOLOS per dancer.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST COMPETE ON THE DAY AND TIME ASSIGNED. In case of an unforeseen emergency an alteration request may by submitted, if granted the performer will ONLY ADJUDATE (meaning they will not be eligible for high score awards).
- Each routine will be assigned a number. This will serve as identification. All routines will be performed in numerical order. If any delays occur the backstage manager may ask contestants to alter the order.
- Performers MUST CHECK IN with the Backstage Manager 1 HOUR Prior the performance time.
If the performers do not have enough time between routines due to costume changes, it MUST be communicated to the Backstage Manager so changes can me made.
If the Backstage Manager is unaware of such predicament, the routine is called to compete, and the performers are not ready; the routine is disqualified.
Solo- (1) Performer
Time Limit- 2:45 Minutes
- Solos MUST compete in the competition level in which the dancer is registered on the Studio Roster.
- Soloist are only allowed 3 Solo Performances in which they cannot compete against themselves in any category.
- A performer cannot place more than once for High Score in the Solo Division.
Duet/Trio 2-3 Performers
Time Limit: – 2:45 Minutes
- No Duet/Trio may compete against themselves in the same category with the same performers.
Small Group- 4-9 Performers
Time Limit: 3:00 Minutes
Large Group- 10-19 Performers
Time Limit- 4:00 Minutes
Line- 20 or more Performers
Time Limit- 4:30 Minutes
- Solos, Duets/Trios and Groups may purchase extended time of 30 seconds for $3 per dancer.
AGES ARE DETERMINED BASED ON THE DANCERS AGE ON DCEMBER 31ST 2022.
- 4 yrs old and under
- 5-6 yrs
- 7-8 yrs
- 9-11 yrs
- 12-14 yrs
- 15-16 yrs
- 17-19 yrs
- 20-29 yrs
- 30-39 yrs
- 40-49 yrs
- 50 and over.
DETERMINING AGE DIVISION:
Duets/Trios, Groups and Lines will compete at the average age division determined by averaging the age of all members of the group. Do not use decimals or roun